About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Half Nekkid Thursday

I didn't take a Halloween themed picture - but I did snap this one earlier this week. No my boobs are NOT lopsided, it's cause one hand is up and... oh forget it. I got nice tits. Take em or leave em. I prefer you take. lol




Happy Half Nekkid Thursday.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Nice is putting it mildly. And I'll happily take them. Are you offering them? ;)

Vixen said...

Hey....NIIIIIICE cleavage....

happyHNT!!!

Stealth said...

You don't have to ask me twice ;)

Happy HNT Sexay!

Blissfully Wed said...

Oh, yes. ;)

Bunny said...

Definitely agree, you gots nice 'uns! HHHNT!

SoCal Sal said...

Definitely takeable! In more than one way too.

HHNT

hhtheh said...

OK, you got my attention. Very sexy pic. Thanks and HHNT.

Lapis Ruber said...

Who dared to say otherwise? Of course they are nice from every angle. Happy belated Halloween HNT.

TUG said...

I'll take them anytime...yummy! HHNT!