About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Bloggin

Boy, are you STUPID Charlie Brown!!!



I'm watching A Charlie Brown Christmas with the Beasties. I love this movie. This is the first time they have seen it and they got a big kick out of watching Snoopy dance on Schroeder's piano. Also, Gabe smiled really big when they fixed his little tree.




Again, this year I'm going to vow to be cheerful and not get down this Holiday Season. It does look more hopeful than last year and it doesn't look like I'll be completely broke, so that always makes for a good December.

I'm also participating in Holidalies again this year, where I will blog every day in December. I can't guarantee 'high quality' stuff, but there will be something. I invite you to also blog every day in December!!

1 comment:

Tammie Jean said...

I love that show! I like when they fix up the little tree too :)