About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Have you seen this movie??



It was on TBS recently, and I happen to own it. I also happen to LOVE it. If you haven't seen it, watch it. It's just a funny and sweet movie and sometimes it's nice when the obvious doesn't happen.

I like Adam Sandler in these romantic comedy roles, even though I'm not a huge fan of his more popular movies like Billy Madison or The Waterboy.

Anyway- I think one of the greatest compliments I ever heard in a movie comes from this movie. Can you guess which one it is??

1 comment:

Lori M said...

I've only seen it once. You'll have to let me know which one it is. :)