About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

no no no no drama

E-husband is going home for a few days. I came into work today and was reminded the simple joys of being married. Less drama.

I know, that sounds funny considering who I am married to. But I talk to my friends and the dating drama is just such a fucking nightmare.

Friend- "Well I thought things were going really well- we had such a connection, and we had sex and he hasn't called in over a week."
Me- "Isn't this the same guy who did this to you last month?"
Friend- "Yes."

Seriously??

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Yep. I really hope I'm always married.

Tammie Jean said...

OMG, dating sucks. I don't miss it at all!