About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

HNT- If I knew then



Here I am, age 6. This girl wanted to be a dancer on Broadway.


(yeah, go ahead- click em)

Fast forward, 30 years later. This woman hasn't taken a dance class in 17 years. She just wants a nap.

If I could go back and change things. I would have kept dancing. I would have gone to law school. I would have gotten braces.

My plan is to start Graduate School the weekend after Graduation. I guess my life will not have been a total waste.

Happy HNT

12 comments:

Vixen said...

Absolutely your life has not been a total waste. You were and are SO pretty!!!!!

:)

happyHNT!

Kittie Kate said...

Definitely go to Grad School.
I plan to go back to school next year for a whole different subject.
Happy HNT!

The Guess Who # 2 said...

Never a waste, hun. Never.

**You just be, and be happy.
It all we can do.

**(the best)~

Happy HNT.
I'll ALWAYS visit.

farewell.
`x~Will.

The Ethical Slut said...

That's super! You are the third person I've seen with young pics for HNT.


HHNT!

SignGurl said...

You have the most exotic beauty. Simply gorgeous!

And Yay for graduate school!


Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

Lapis Ruber said...

The eyes still have the same direct honesty. No point wishing for what might have been go for what you want now. Happy HNT.

Jaws said...

I am in awe of you, school, the e husband and beasties. No wonder you need a nap!

Keyser Soze said...

YOU look great! Good luck with school! HHNT!

Greg and Sheryl said...

You have gorgeous eyes!

SoCal Sal said...

Grad School. YEAH!! Go girl!!

Tammie Jean said...

Wow, those beautiful eyes haven't changed a bit!

Marques Lyons said...

I agree with Tammie. But I can't imagine a dancing lawyer

"Counselor, can you stop performing 42nd Street on the table and just cross-examine the witness, please!?"