About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

so much for lunch

I don't usually get all excited about food that I bring for lunch from home. Left overs, ravioli and Lean Cuisine's are usually acceptable enough but unless it's my favorite chicken then I am pretty luke warm about lunch that I bring from home.



On Sunday, I found these at Sam's Club.





SO damn yummy. $8.88 for 5 sandwiches that take about 2 minutes to cook. Dripping with this smoked cheese. It was so good I was licking the drippy cheese from my plate.


Here's where it goes awry.


Delicious Flatbread sandwiches


Julie- 1
ehusband- 4


WHAT THE FUCK!!! I had ONE yesterday for lunch. This morning when I went to get another for lunch today. They were gone. There were 3 yesterday. I took one for lunch and he ate the other two.

Hello ehusband!!! Would it kill ya to remember me on occasion. Perhaps act as if you are not the only person in the house who eats! And you know, you throw up most of your food anyway- why do you have to eat all the GOOD stuff??

Now I know why my mom used to put her name on her stuff!!

1 comment:

The Middle Child said...

Damn those look GOOD!

My boyfriend eats the take out leftovers I bring home and put in the fridge. If I want something all my own I have to HIDE IT!

Thanks for the comment of Shibari's blog, that was nice of you!

Bekah