About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

whatever... this evening has felt much like this for me, and I'm not the big pumpkin either.



Holidays are historically bad and today was not much of an excepti0n. I did take Gabe trick or treating which was pretty cool because I was able to ignore e-husband who was discharged from the hospital (again) today and he is about as pleasant to be around as a yeast infection.

Mood- bad.
Attitude- negative.
Tone- condescending.
Welcome- outstayed.

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

I've been all of those things from time to time. Not that I'm proud to admit that.

I hope better days are ahead for you.

Happy Halloween!

Chris said...

Add me to the hoping for better days crowd. And at least you're as far as possible from another Halloween! :)