About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HNT

I could not put the HNT post in the same post where I talk about my brother in law passing away, so I decided to do two. So scroll past my picture and read the post ok??

I took this the other day at work. Was feeling good. I think I lost a few more pounds. I have a waist again it seems. Hello old friend.

11 comments:

Osbasso said...

Wow. Congratulations! I think mine flew the coop decades ago...

Looking mighty fine!

Vixen said...

I *LOVE* this picture.... Your LIPS! So totally sexy.

happyHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

You look fantastic.

I Smile 2 Much said...

sorry to hear about your bro-in-law. happy hnt though. you look so sultry*sassy and sexy!! luv it! ; )

D-Man said...

Lovely.

Lapis Ruber said...

That look in your eye is mesmerising. Happy HNT.

sean* said...

this is a great picture of you.

and those lipss. mmmm

Naughty Endevours said...

A very pretty picture!

Keyser Soze said...

Awesome! Don't forget to come say hello when you're in NY!

listener42 said...

You look good. Tasty.

Rambeau said...

What a view! Lovely. Yes, and yummy.