About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rockin the hair

I have a love and hate relationship with my hair. I love my hair, but I realize that it's a bit outdated. Unfortunately, my hair doesn't DO much more than what you see here.



Wet hair, add mousse. That much mousse is for one side. I repeat with the other side.



I go through a can of mouse every week. Luckily the mousse that works the absolute best on my hair costs under $2 a bottle.



Shake it out and toss.



This is how it looks when it's first done. As the day goes by and it dries it gets bigger than this, more body, fuller. Once it extends past my shoulders, it's pulled back in a pony tail. Every day I leave the house with good intentions to wear my hair down all day, but rarely does it STAY down.

It's the thing that defines me. You know Julie, with the long black curly hair???

Yeah, I know her- she fuckin rocks.

2 comments:

D-Man said...

Hair.

Sigh.

Rambeau said...

Who cares about being outdated? It's you, it looks great on you, don't change it! You look so sensual peeking out through those curly locks.