About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HNT- 62 days and counting.

I ordered my cap and gown today. My graduation announcements and a frame for my diploma. I also got a sash to wear at graduation, and I'm thinking that the day after graduation I may just take my HNT picture wearing the sash. anything else?- well you'll have to wait and see.

It cost just shy of $300 on the above mentioned items but I still think it's totally worth it. For all the other bullshit I may be going through, I am looking at this time, this year as the best time of my life. Nothing but opportunities.

Since I am feeling great these days- losing some weight, living, loving, learning and life is as good as it's ever going to be, I thought I'd flaunt a little bit of skin to go with it.

Check out the brains on me, huh??

10 comments:

Osbasso said...

I think it's required to pose with just the sash! Especially after seeing what's sure to be a close preview!

You know, of course, the only reason I keep coming back here is because of your brains!

Shibari said...

oh sweet lord... gimme gimme gimme

Masquerade said...

See...it's so much sexier when YOU do it. *pout*

HHNT Pretty girl!

I Smile 2 Much said...

uh huh. check out your beautiful "brains" ; ) mmmm hmmmmmm...

keep flaunting sexy girl- the opportunities are endless just like ya said ; )

cool pics of your eyes in your post before, btw. and hhnt to ya! ; )

Blissfully Wed said...

Beautiful shot.

Vixen said...

MmmmHmmm.......... ;)

*muah* chickie!

Ashly Star said...

Congrats on your upcoming graduation. =)

Great picture. Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

I confess it's hard to concentrate on brains when I see a picture like that.:-) Happy HNT.

listener42 said...

Beautiful.

Rambeau said...

Sexiest brains I've ever seen! I'm always happy for you when you're happy.