About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

TMI Tuesday

1. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger?
I'd do it on a dare, if they were cute! Or you know, in my family we do lots of kissing, so when we meet people for the first time (in a family event setting) we hug and do the kiss one side, kiss the other side a lot.
2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to? If you’ve never sent someone a text message, is there some reason
Cheryl, I was commenting on the picture of the cute cowboy she sent me!
3. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone?
I assume that grown ups hate surprises as much as I do so for adults the effort is usually not worth the outcome,
4. How often do walk somewhere (hopefully, other than the mailbox)?
Not often enough. I really don't walk anywhere if I don't have to (other than the mailbox) and I have the fat ass to prove it!!
5. What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships?
Longs is the one I'm in now, 10 years, or something like that. The shortest romantic relationship was probably two of three days. Two of three days of hot, dirty, sweaty...um "romance".

Bonus (as in optional):What is missing from your life
Strangely, romance.

2 comments:

ATLLG said...

I dare ya!


HTMIT

Ashly Star said...

Great answers! Happy TMI!