About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stop and Stare



I've got my heart set
on anywhere but here
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
Steady hands just take the wheel
Every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal for the life I lead
-Onerepublic

Not half nekkid, but still exposed.

Hey look- maybe I've found a reason to ride the subway in New York afterall.

6 comments:

Vixen said...

Mmm....you look like the cat that ate the mouse ;)

happyHNT!

I Smile 2 Much said...

you have such sexy eyes & lips!! happy hnt to ya! ; )

Osbasso said...

Quite the stare you have there!

Blissfully Wed said...

Such a sexy shot.

Rambeau said...

Kills to feel out of place. Been there. You will find peace soon.

Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl. Love the coloring!

naughtylover said...

I love your pouty lips, girl!

HHNT!