About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Things like this

Last night I was in bed and Michael asked me if I minded if he gave our neighbor a ride to work this morning. I was half asleep and I said fine, just make sure you get back in time for me to get to work. So here I am, ready to leave for work, 5 minutes behind, and he's NOT BACK YET. He called and said he was 5 minutes away, which I know means 10.
Why is doing something for someone else more important to him than making sure that I leave for work on time? He was up in time to be there and back. He could have told our neighbor, we have to leave a little early because my wife has someplace she needs to be.
Never a priority. I am never a priority to him. Something I won't miss.

No comments: