About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Good News

I found out last night that I got accepted at CSULB. I guess I knew that I would, but it was cool to find out for sure. I have two months before classes start so I have to start the orientation process and financial aid stuff right away. I had called the enrollment services automated "dealy" to make sure that they received my transcripts and it said, "Congratulations, you have been offered admission to Cal State Long Beach." So that is how I found out. I didn't get a letter in the mail or anything yet. It doesn't matter HOW I found out- but you know, those are moments- when you open that 'acceptance letter'- and because I'm such a control freak and I have to check and double check every little thing, I won't have that moment- but I guess that's ok. Michael was already asleep so I didn't get to share that with him. I did go in and wake him and tell him, he said congratulations. No big to-do, just congratulations... I guess it's what I should expect. I told my mom, and she said congratulations- but she was in the car, so she didn't hug me. I guess what I wanted was a hug with the congratulations. Maybe that's stupid. I want I want I want. I guess I should just be happy knowing that I got in...

No comments: