About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

stop talking...stop talking NOW!

I should just go to bed. It's 10:30 and I am tired enough to crawl in bed and fall asleep for at least 6 hours. But I just don't feel like going to bed. I feel like writing, so here I am. I should just be writing that damn paper for my Theater class is what I should be doing. I'm so screwed this semester. I hate to say that I almost don't care. I have already been accepted at CSULB and these classes are just non needed electives (except Bio) that I took so I could get my financial aid. So it's not as if anyone would care if I dropped the other three. But I'm not going to- I can't just QUIT.
I'm trying to think of a good memory. A really good one that I can just write about, just for the exercise of writing about something happy. It's about time I try THAT for a change. I'm obsessed with writing these days, and reading what other people write and thinking about how THEY write that makes it interesting to me, or other people. If I get to wordy and try to sound like I have this really big vocabulary, the people who know me will know that I'm full of shit. I talk alot, but I don't have a big impressive vocabulary. A friend of mine is always using these words that I have heard before, but I am not exactly sure what they mean. I feel too stupid to ask him...what the hell are you saying? Speak "stupid girl-English" please. I can't think of a really good memory. I have been having all these flashback memories of times from when I was like 18-20. Those were better times. It was all about having fun and partying, back when I worked at the Wherehouse in Anaheim. After work on the weekends we would go out for coffee I guess and hang out until some unknown hour. I think it was coffee. I don't remember if I even drank coffee back then. We'd go somewhere and hang out. Denny's? Where the hell DID WE GO? I just know that there are a few people who I met there who I still know today and I adore. You know who you are. If you can tell me where we went after work, I'd like to remember... maybe that's a good memory I can write about. I remember one night after work, just me and Trever went out after work. We had donuts instead. Mistake number 1. NEVER STRAY FROM THE USUAL ROUTINE.

No comments: