About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bruised Thursday

A bruise. This was self inflicted, for some reason I think it's cool. At least if I'm feeling weird, I can just press on it to make it hurt- I don't have to do anything else. I did find a few others, a scratch on my shoulder where I broke the skin, but I can't get a picture of it right now.



Nothing in my life points to sanity except the fact that I can totally recognize "the crazy." Taking my regular meds, and some crazy pills for a little extra kick. But here's another picture, just to prove that I'm still sarcastic and not just dark and twisty. Life goes on. Nothing last forever. And that goes both ways.

1 comment:

Steven said...

MY wife and I have a little game where we like pressing eachothers bruises to cause pain... ;)

Steve~