About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

They should have just taken the rabbit....

So my camera is the only thing that is missing. I did find my rabbit. You know, it's a $100 vibe and I got for free for doing a review. But now here's my question. What the hell do I do with it?

Do I USE it? I mean, I cleaned it. With toy cleaner, and with soap and water, a few times. I laughed while I was washing it, cause you know, when you stroke up and down a sex toy with soap and water, you think, hmmmm, this is familiar. But I don't know if I could ever use it again. It was not messed up. It wasn't covered in anything- it was just underneath a pile of clothes. They probably turned it on, got a few laughs or something from the fuckers who were going through my stuff. What would you do? Would you ever use it again? It's tainted. Someone I never gave permission to touch my dildo had in in their hands. It has lost it's charm.
Would it be like getting strange?? Or am I going to feel dildo raped?

How sick is it, that this is my biggest problem with the break in?? Ah, the denial.

3 comments:

golfwidow said...

Ho. Lee. Crap.

This sucks.

No, I wouldn't use it. That's just me, but I already feel violated enough knowing that your apartment can be gotten into by people who don't have any business being there ... and it's not even MY apartment.

If I had $100 to replace your Rabbit, I would. Not 'cos I'm a weird sick creepy online person (that's neither here nor there, in this particular instance), but to make sure you threw the one those effers touched as far away as possible.

That said, yeah, you are fortunate, you could have lost more stuff, you could have gotten hurt, etc. But still. Jeez.

tkkerouac said...

NICE!

LadyXandria said...

I would definitely NOT use that rabbit anymore. People can be very sick and twisted and seeing as how these fuckers broke into your home its obvious they aren't upstanding citizens so Lord knows what they could have done with your dildo. I would throw it away immediately. For me its certainly along the same lines as being molested.