About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Intent and Purpose

I was going to do Golf Widow's meme, but as I was doing it, I was getting bored, even with my own answers. So I decided not to.

The general concensus is to ditch the rabbit. I do have another piece of the arsenal that I put in the dishwasher, twice- so I feel pretty confident that it's as clean as it will ever be. I would have taken a picture of it, next to the glasses, pyrex and the kids sippy cups, if I had a camera...

But the rabbit cannot be washed that way. I knew I should have picked the waterproof one!! Anyway, I think I will email the gal and ask her if maybe she wants another review done, there were quite a few nice toys on her site. Or I will save up to buy a new one, but until then, maybe I will put the rabbit away- maybe put it in a glass case "break in case of emergency."

---

Ok, so I got an email from Andy today and he said "for an Intents and Purposes, I am feeling better." Intents and Purposes. I have been saying, "Intensive Purposes".

"For all intensive purposes.... blah bitty blah blah blah." Now I feel stupid. Like I've been saying "nuke-yaler" or "vice-a versa" (oooh I hate that) or "irregardless" or my favorite "supposably."

Now I realize that I sound like a dumb twat, not to be mistaken with cumquat. Which really sounds equally bad, but at least it's a word.

So thank Andy for the English lesson. Next you can teach me how to spin plates, you bastard.

6 comments:

Tammie Jean said...

Okay, two things:
1) "Irregardless" is the one that makes my blood curdle the most.
2) What's wrong with the rabbit?? I have a pretty good arsenal in the bedside drawer, but the rabbit holds a dear place in my heart as my affectionate "first".

Tammie Jean said...

Sorry Jules... I just read back. Now I get it.
Here's what I'm thinking: wash it up really well, and then put it away for awhile. Along the lines of dirty clothes sitting on the floor long enough becoming magically clean again. If you put it away for a month or two, it will be good as new again.

Jules said...

Someone broke in to my apartment, and among the other things they got in to, one was the arsenal drawer and my toys were thrown around the house. So someone without authorization had their Breaking and Entering hands on my precious Rabbit. My precious, $100, rechargeable (as in no batteries required) rabbit. Oh, the heartbreak, I can't talk about it.

d-man said...

I know what you sound like! :)

LadyXandria said...

Umm... how do you get to do a rabbit review? That is one position I have never seen advertised anywhere LOL. I could definitely use some new toys, so if I could get one for free that'd be friggin' awesome.

Andy Land said...

Glad I could not only add to a blog post, but correct a lexicological error.

For all intents and purposes...I'm multitalented.

;)