About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Shopping Therapy

So since I can't buy a new car or a plane ticket without serious remorse, I did manage to do a little shopping therapy last night. I was feeling crappy. Anxious and just twisty. Lonely I guess really. But anyway, I decided to do some shopping. Here's what I bought.



New pillows. There were not expensive pillows, but they are new and fluffy. It occurred to me last night also, that I can either NOT REMEMBER the last time I purchased pillows, or maybe I have never done it before. It's been THAT LONG. But they are really comfy and the my pillow cases are bursting at the seams.




New Panties. Just one pair of these pretty ones. But that is all you get to see of them. Happy Half Nekkid Thursday, bitches.

And my favorite purchase of the night, and maybe of the week:




Fuck yeah! I got tools. I needed a tool set here in the house. E-husband left me some, but I am bitter about them. Look, there's clamps. I just want something I have to CLAMP. I want some decent tools and I WANTED the electric screwdriver. I need to buy another hammer though. I don't like the sissy GIRL hammer. I don't want any tool that also comes in PINK. I want a hammer that says "I've Got Balls!" A hammer that, if a GUY sees it, he will say, "Wow- that's a nice fucking hammer."

and I can reply....

"Yeah, wanna nail me?"

4 comments:

Fermus said...

tools and sexy panties...I'm in :) HHNT!

Sassy said...

Sounds like my kind of shopping trip!!
It's amazing how a pair of panties will brighten my day up! Everytime!

HHNT

Regal said...

Happy HNT

LadyXandria said...

I treasure my Xbox much the same way you do your toolkit. You have to learn how to speak their language :)