About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Fate is a cunt



This picture looks like my old doctor. It would make sense that he would see things this way. I think life would be easier if it were like Sudoku. Everything has it's place and order. It simply has to fit. But sometimes, it just doesn't.

I don' t know if I trust fate. I think fate is a cross-dressing whore. 10 years ago I got together with the man who I thought was the love of my life. We came back together and I thought it was fate. That we were somehow destined to be together. And so yeah, we're together- and we will always be connected. But this is hardly what I had in mind.

It's like The Monkey's Paw. Watch what you wish for. It's not just about finding someone to love with all your heart and soul. I truly did, love e-husband with all my heart and soul. I got what I wanted. A man who loved me more than anything in the world. I know that he did. I know that he DOES. But that doesn't solve anything. Not a god damn thing.

I don't even know where this is coming from today. It's not even about him. My issues with fate and destiny and all that are not about him at all. He was just an example. But my point still stands. How do you know what is destiny and what is just a wish on an evil talisman?

Life is unfortunately not like Sudoku. I think it's more like a poorly crafted crossword puzzle. The numbers are all fucked up and the squares don't line up. You know the answers, but they don't fucking fit anywhere.

1 comment:

LadyXandria said...

Interesting point d-man, but the question becomes... do you lie awake at night in anguish, living for those few treasured moments when she returns or do you go out in the street and snatch the cheating whore up by the back of her head and drag her ass back home?