About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, February 16, 2007

I love meme's

Stole this from D-man.

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss.....
was from a three year old who needed his face wiped.

2. I am listening to.....
nothing...silence, ahhhhh- sweet silence. just the clicking of the keys

3. I talk.....
too fast, too loud and too much

4. I love.....
my boys.

5. My best friend.....
is far away.

6. My first real kiss.....
is long forgotten

8. I hate it when people ask.....
Are you ok?- when I have just yelled out "ouch, or damnit, or FUCK". Of course I'm not ok, didn't you hear me yelling??

9. Love is.....
an illusion, an addiction and a pain in the ass.

10. Marriage is.....
harder than it looks.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking.....
is it in yet?

12. I'll always.....
want my mothers approval

13. I have a crush.....
on a girl, a guy and a few people I've never met.

14. The last time I cried was because.....
Derek jumped in and pulled Meredith out of the water and I realized that the one person that would pull me out of the water is the e-husband.

15. My cell phone.....
is something that I THINK I really need, but probably don't.

16. When I wake up in the morning.....
snooze. music. email. and shower.

17. Before I go to bed.....
check my email, and check the doors.

18. Right now I am thinking about.....
hand washing.

19. Babies are.....
a thing of my past, birthing them, that is...

20. I get on myspace.....
too often. As if I am so important to the world or something.

21. Today I.....
had a good sandwich for lunch.

22. Tonight I will.....
blog and go to bed early. Wild and crazy me.

23. Tomorrow it will be....
Saturday and most likely nice enough to motivate me to go outside.

24. I really want to be.....
younger, thinner and richer.

25. Someone that will most likely repost this is.....
Kim.


reposted from myspace.

1 comment:

LadyXandria said...

At least your last kiss was from a human... mine was a sloppy lick from my dog. :P