About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Who's Your Daddy??

Itunes is a sickness. I am hooked. I can't do it any other way. I was at Target looking at music and I thought, well I can put something together on itunes. This morning I ventured in. Just a few, I told myself. Just the new song from the Killers, and a country song I love, Past the Point of Rescue. So ok, I get on. I click. I click more. and more.

Some more Depeche Mode, Garth Brooks, where the hell is Garth Brooks? He's NOT on itunes? Figures. Remember his whole used CD deal? Whatever. Dicksmack... hmm Chris LeDoux, hey Toby Kieth, ... can't forget the Killers. Oh, and that one too.

So $20 later. I'm satisfied, I'm calm, I'm drunk on music. ahhhhh.....

Oh fuck, I forgot something...

No comments: