About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

huh- did you say something?

Holy fuck. I'm in class. Sitting in class and finding that having a laptop is the KEY to survival to this class. He has some sort of accent, I'm not sure what it is. But his enunciation is bugging me.

Meta-BOL-ism. Metah-BALL-ism. No, that is not right. Met-AB-o-lism. ugh. He's been talking for over an hour, he has not yet gotten to the first slide of the powerpoint presentation. I want to strangle him with his neck tie. He has 5 pens in his pocket. In case he has to write, A LOT.

Every semester there is a class that I loathe. Usually it's the class that has a group project, an annoying classmate, or math. I have heard that the tests are take home, that all he does is ramble for three hours and we go home. But I think that THIS is the class I will loathe, because I want to throw a dictionary at this guys head, or a thesaurus, or some other heavy book with hard binding. I know, I'm being twatty. This is a boring topic. I've chosen a boring major. But does it have to be a death sentence? Do I have to DIE every Wednesday night for the next 16 weeks?

Apparently, I do. I'm in a quality improvement nightmare. Wake me in time to study for midterms.


No comments: