About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I already know all his lies.

I think I just found a pretty good reason to stay married.

The thought of finding a new man is enough to make me want to stab myself in the jaw. I already have established a familiarity with the fuck headed-ness of one man, and I don't think I want to venture into another. Without even looking for it, it has been proven to me that even the ones that really appear nice, honest and upfront from the beginning with nothing to prove or hide- are still liars and dogs. or DAWGS, if I may.

Example.

Me and the hot black bald guy have been flirting for a long time. Almost a year I think. He's sweet, he gorgeous, he's single. It's been harmless flirting, but he's always maintained that he's single. Weekends spent with his kids. Holidays with his family. Daughters, sons, brother- etc.

He's had a recent loss in his family and we hadn't had much time to talk, but he always seems to go out of his way to stop and say hello. More flirting. He knows I'm interested, I assumed he was a little bit interested.

Yeah, he got married last week. He told me he was having surgery. He was on his honeymoon. One of the other guys told me.

Ummmm, hello??

Strikes me as odd because I saw him and he said he was having surgery the next week, when in fact he was going on his honeymoon. Why would you not mention this??? So I sent him an email, thinking surely this other guy was fucking with me and his reponse was "yes I got married last week."

I emailed a response that I didn't even know he was dating anyone and he said, " I don't like to publicize things."

PUBLICIZE??? Wow, I'm sure his new wife will be happy to know that he wasn't telling the women that were interested in him that he was getting married.

What the hell is that????

You really can't tell the difference between the good ones and the bad ones. They all look the same. The walk the same, they talk the same, they dress the same. At least with the e-husband, I know what I've got and I know how to handle him.

Do I really want to break-in, or break the spirit of- someone new???

1 comment:

Tammie Jean said...

Publicize! OMG... that is just... that is... I have no words.