About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Do you Jimmy?

Bernie Mac was on Jimmy Kimmel last night. He is a pimp, that Bernie Mac. He was in a peachy/ orange shirt and pants and a hat. It was cool. I wish I could find a picture of it.

I do watch Jimmy Kimmel most nights of the week. I always liked him, even when he was just "Jimmy the Sports Guy" on my favorite LA radio station. He did a really funny (albeit bad) impression of Carl Malone, (from the "Utahr Jazz") and had kids call in to Santa Karl at Christmas time.

He does this thing at the end of the show where he apologizes to Matt Damon for running out of time. I guess it started when Matt Damon, (who- aside from his other movies, had a cameo in the movie School Daze as a character called Edgar Pudwhacker) cancelled on Jimmy's show several times. So then it became a running joke that he would bump him from the show. At the end of every show he always says, "My apologies to Matt Damon, we;ve run out of time."

I found this video online of a time when Jimmy actually HAD him on the show.

Matt Damon Flips Out on Jimmy Kimmel

Posted Sep 16, 2006

Apparently it was a joke, but really funny just the same. Last night, Guillermo, who is the 'parking lot' attendant got to go to the Premier for Ocean's 13 and he talked to stars on the red carpet. In the end, Matt Damon came over and he said, "Oh- I'm out of time!" and he turned his back to him. It was hilarious!!!

Apparently Jimmy's girlfriend, Sarah Silverman made the comment at the end of the MTV awards this month. I love her too. Here is an awesome clip about her love for cheese.



If you look around youtube, you can find "Give the Jew Girl Toys" which is another great one.

I would so fuck her.

No comments: