About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Still peepin'

I'm still on 25 peeps. I seem top be hanging in there pretty well. Yah. and really, my goal is to stay up as long as, or longer than the girl with the leather gloved boobs. Don't get me wrong, I love her. She's a nice gal with a sexy blog. Good product reviews. I know her from my "other blog". But God damn, she's at the THE top of every list. She's so popular, she's got her own list, and wouldn't ya know it?- she's at the top of that one too!! So click me up real nice!!



Now I do ok on those lists, my other blog is very popular. Many of you have been there!!

Holy shit- it's HNT!!!! How did I forget???



Have a great day!!

6 comments:

tkkerouac said...

Beautiful, Happy HNT!

Bunny said...

Comfy!! HHNT!

Regal said...

Happy HNT!

d-man said...

I peeped ya, and I'm peeping at ya!

:)

Tammie Jean said...

Beautiful photo! Naked naps are the best :)

Beginning with "B" said...

25 peeps...

That's how I found you!

~~shhhh....happyhnt!

xx,b.