About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

handled and half nekkid

I got off work yesterday and battled traffic. I usually don't have to battle traffic 11 miles from home- but there it was. I had a ton of errands to run and by the time I was done with all of them I just wanted to go home. I was irritated and in a rotten mood and admittedly, unreasonable and a little too harsh on the boys.

The e-husband presented me with a Xanax and two tylenol. Which I gladly took and sat on the couch where I promptly dozed off. When I woke up, the boys were bathed and ready for bed, just waiting for me to kiss them goodnight. Two loads of laundry were done, and dinner was ready for me.

wow.

And he didn't even ask for a blow job later. I might have even done it!!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday. This ones for you, Mike.


45113638_202b79dc11

8 comments:

bsoholic said...

Well that was nice of him.

Sexy pic too! :D

Happy HNT

Bunny said...

Does he have a brother? Cute picture! HHNT!

Phain said...

he did all that without asking?!? wow... i didn't know men could actually do that sort of thing! hahaha

*~*happy hnt*~*

Vixen said...

LOVE the pic. Love, love, love it!!!

HappyHNT! *muah*

kate said...

That's a nice butt. :)

happy hnt!

Beginning with "B" said...

I think this Post & HNT is the best reflection of you...

...or, at least, some of you.

Have a great weekend!

Happy(belated)WakeMeUpWhenTheLaundry'sDoneHNT!!

~~(^_^)~~

xx,adam b.

Tammie Jean said...

What a nice surprise! Great pic too ;)

Chris said...

Okay, no. I've changed my mind. THIS one is my favorite (I'm reading backwards).

Damn. Just... damn. :)