About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Thank you, Professor SoHotICan'tThinkStraight!!

I got my grades today. All B's bitches!!! I was really worried about my Finance final. I sat down to take the test and fucking blanked out. I needed a 72 to get a B in the class, but I had resigned myself to a C because I froze on the final. Partially because I can understand Finance when I am looking at it- and it's being explained to me. But when I have to recall the information, it stops making sense.

It's like getting a gym membership. It seems logical at the time, but then later, I think to myself, what was I thinking??

And partially because I have serious girl wood for my professor, Dr. IBetYouSpank. And he was not wearing his usually suit and tie, but a black T-shirt that I thought he looked too good for me to fully concentrate on Cost Allocation. Perhaps I'm crazy for it, but he's too much my type- except he's gainfully employed, educated and brilliant.

But even with those boundaries, my fantastic brain still pulled off some mad finance skills to get an 86. Someday I'm going to be so Hot and Smart that somebody ELSE won't be able to think straight. So I must thank Dr. BeMyDirtyDaddy because if it were not for him, I may not have shown up to class at all.

2 comments:

EM said...

"B's" are better than "D's". I wish you luck!

Jaws said...

Congrats Chic!! B Is for Badass!!