About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Now at Rite Aid: Vibrators????

I found this link over at Fleshbot: Rite Aid On-line Vibrator Guide.

My brother works at Rite-Aid, I wonder if he gets an online discount?  Anyway.  They have some pretty standard vibes along with some more adventurous ones.
 AcuVibe Human Touch Acuvibe/Vibrator ht1260
The Accuvibe is good and doesn't need a cord when it's charged.  Tried it, like it.
----

Hitachi Magic Wand
Hitachi
Magic Wand
- 1 ea

Yeah- really, you need this.  It does make a good muscle massager too.  The price is pretty good here and it ships for free.  It's loud and will warp the reception on the TV, but like who cares??  Own it, love it.  Gets more use than the stove.
----

Fun Factory Smart Vibes Heartbreaker II, Red
Fun Factory
Smart Vibes Heartbreaker II, Red
- 1 ea

Anything from Fun Factory is good.  The motor is good.  The material is good.  All good.  I have 3 differeint toys from Fun Factory.  ALL GOOD.
---

Doc Johnson Madame Butterfly 2
Doc Johnson
Madame Butterfly 2

I don't have this.  Why don't I have this?  You ummmm, straddle it.  Yeah, I want this.  This is next on my list.  

Totally!!


 
I just started reviewing for this company too. HUGE selection. 


Happy Saturday!!

No comments: