About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Alex

Today is my oldest sons 14th birthday! This really seems insane to me. How can I be old enough to have a 14 year old son. Someone said that to me yesterday- 'you don't look old enough to have a 14 year old son.'

i know, right?

I'm totally not gonna go over the story of when he was born, I've done it before- in quite emotional terms. I'm over it- now I'm just gonna say he was a pain in my ass from the start.

Teenagers kinda suck, don't they??

I mean- like in the truest sense, major suckage. It's a constant battle to get him to do anything. It makes me insane. In general, he's not a BAD kid, he doesn't have outbursts or get into too much trouble- but he's just... well, he's his dad.

Yea, I divorced his dad.

In all seriousness, I guess I could have bigger problems with him. The girls are coming around, but really they just text or instant message all day. I have peeked at some of his chats- he's oblivious to the fact that they are trying to flirt with him. Of course, these girls have no game either. Example:

Girl: Ok so ask me whatever you want and I'll answer you.
Alex: Ok... what's your favorite movie of all time.

ohh good GOD!!!!

Happy Birthday Alex- lets hope you get some game this year!!

No comments: