About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Holly Jolly Broke Ass Christmas

So our Christmas tree is up- and now it's time to put something under it.

Well hell.

How the fuck am I gonna pay for that??

I told Alex that he was getting money for Christmas. He's old enough for that- and he's thrilled. The little ones don't need a lot- they don't need huge things. God knows they don't need more toys.

Mike and I won't be exchanging gifts. I don't need anything and I can't afford to buy myself anything right now. I am not going to stress about christmas. The kids are young and always get TONS of presents from others. There's just no money for Christmas this year, but my kids never go without.

However, I will put a list of things I'd imaginarily LIKE to have, if I had the money for my husband to buy me a gift.

* A Nintendo DS
* A Wii, for the family
* Blackberry Storm (holy fuck how cool is that?)
* New sneakers (I kinda like THESE)
* A super awesome camera- what is that a D40? Yeah, that. Sure.
* Lap Band Surgery (ok, it's MY list)

No comments: