About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kickin it- Half Nekkid

What a long day!!

Took the husband to the ER this morning- like 3AM. What I should have done is just gone right upstairs to my office from the ER- but instead I drove him, and went to bed for a few hours- then went into work three hours late. He's ok. Same old.

Today is one of those days that my head screams for a different life. That I wish I didn't have to deal with these issues and I could just be stressed about money like everyone else.

Tonight though- the kids are at my moms, and I've got the apartment to myself. So I'm walking around half nekkid, eating a bowl of ice cream (for dinner btw) and just kickin back, enjoying my Christmas tree.
Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!

9 comments:

Osbasso said...

Ice cream for dinner--totally acceptable. Especially if you're half-nekkid!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

There is *nothing* better than ice cream for dinner. :) Glad you're getting a bit of a chance to relax today.

White Light said...

Alone time is always a wonderful time :-D its also a great time to go around naked! ;-) hope everything gets better for you, and happy HNT!

Ashly Star said...

Mmm, ice cream for dinner. There's nothing like having your place to yourself for a little while.

I hope things get better for you.

Pretty picture. ;) Happy HNT!

An Artist Exposed said...

Good to see you relaxing. Half nekkid ice cream sounds very good right now. HHNT!

Jennybean said...

Peace and quiet and ice cream for dinner... perfect!

HHNT

Southern Sage said...

hehe
ice cream and half nekkid???

Perfect!

Vixen said...

That sounds divine...and like you absolutely deserve it.

LOVE the way the light from the tree reflects off your toes. :)

xo

Anonymous said...

Nice legs!!1 i hope see more!