About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, December 22, 2008

December blues

Today was not really better than yesterday.  It's hard to get in to it- but I just feel kinda twisted and lost and not at all in the mood to deal with any of it.

I came home from work today and just ignored everyone.  I didn't want to talk at all.  I made kids dinner and chatted to my friends online.  All night.  I don't know if it made me feel better, but at least I don't feel worse.  

The kids all went to bed early and quietly except for Alex.  Who apparently just decided NOT to do the dishes tonight.  ummm. what the fuck.  If I am not naggin ghte hell out of of everyone, things truly don't get done.  

I asked him just now, at almost midnight?- why didn't you do the dishes?  You didn't even get started?  He gave me a blank stare.  That stupid fucking look that his FATHER has.  "I don't know."  Jesus. I wanted to punch him.  What the fuck is that??

It's days like this that I wonder if anyone in this house gives a a shit about me.  I'm so fucking tired of this crap!!  I hate to act like I'm so unappreciated, but I'm just angry.  I hate to be so woe is me.  I don't need a wooden cross here.  But jesus... I think I have a right to be angry because I feel like I have sacrifice a lot for this family and I think that the fucking dishes can get done right??

Ok. this is a stupid post.  I know.  I'm depressed.  It's not the holidays either.  I wish this was seasonal depression.  No this is just familial depression.



No comments: