About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Wishes

So I'm wishing things to people who generally do not participate in the Halk Nekkid Thursday thing, but who have been readers and friends for a long time and I love them, even if I don't say it often enough. And I'm putting this out for more than just three people too. Deal with it. It's my blog.

To Andy: A bitchen gig that will boost his career so he can be the best goddamn comedian who also happens to juggle. You plate spinning psycho- I know you dig my rack.

To GolfWidow: Well hell... whatever you want girl. A best selling book. A real live penguin. ummm, lots of tax free cash?? yeah, that stuff. I wish it all for you. Oh, and a Rabbit- cause every girl needs one.

To D-man: The fastest internet access on the planet, whatever that is. I think you've finally upgraded, but damn dude, you had dial up longer than anyone on the planet. I mean, I know you're in Aukland, but it's not a third world country for fucks sake!! Oh, and a motorcycle- so you can still 'ride' to work, but have less injuries and look kinda cool too. Chicks dig the bad boys.

To The Punk Guy: I totally don't always get your music choices. Sometimes I swear I'm like, what the fuck IS this?? Like Screamo?? WTF, dude? But my uncle used to own a record store, like with actual records. He had this huge collection of picture discs an stuff. Did I ever tell you that my mother actually has some framed vinyl on her wall. Elvis I think, the Beatles. Anyway, that's for teaching me that vinyl never stopped being cool and for introducing me to The Gossip and telling me that I AM kinda punk rock, even though I drive a mini-van and I wear crocs to work. A long time ago you linked someone's huge ass collection of vinyl- I can't find the link, but yeah, the hugest collection of vinyl you could want- if I had it to give, it'd be all yours.

So yeah, there's my list of wishes for people you probably don't know, but should. Good blogs, people with shit to say, even if sometimes it's just shit.

Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you.
and thank you.

have a great day.

hope you get at least one thing you want this year.

thepunkguy.

D-Man said...

A Suzuki Bandit would be Orsum, thank you!

Here's the sad thing. I have broadband now (I was on dial up for so long, mostly because it was...err... "free"... but according to international standards, NZ still has what is considered to be third world connections. In fact, I suspect India is actually way quicker than us. Oh the joys of having what is essentially still a monopoly in charge of telecommunications!

Anyway. Thanks, and Merry XXX-Mas!

Southern Sage said...

Those are great gifts even f I don;t know them!!

Merry Christmas

Ho ho ho

golfwidow said...

I'm afraid of Rabbits. I heard they're addictive and you can't leave the house.