About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pretty in Pink


(clickity click)

I think these are my favorite socks. For some reason they fit a little better than the others do.
If you are seeing this from facebook, leave me a comment. I have NO idea how many people who are reading the updates, and you know- it's good for my ego.

If you're new... Thursdays are Half Nekkid in these parts, so you know- don't look if you can't hang.

Feel free to get Half Nekkid. It's good for the soul.
Promise.

8 comments:

Vixen said...

GREAT socks! First pic is perfectly *lovely*

13messages said...

You're so beautiful. And your socks are pretty cute.

Pronto said...

love the socks,

and the click.... ? stunning !

hhnt

figleaf said...

The click-through photo's very sexy and also just amazingly, I dunno, three dimensional for a photo. As for those socks, a lot of words come to mind to describe them, and you in them. "Argyle" is *way* down the list. :-)

Happy HNT, Julie,

figleaf

Ashly Star said...

Awesome socks! I have a similar pair, just different colors though. I'm a sock whore, I have far too many pairs.

The click is super sexy! Happy HNT

Jennybean said...

love it!!!!

great socks!

HHNT

An Artist Exposed said...

Very very lovely pics. HHNT!

~d said...

Super socks and
an
even
BETTER
click thru!!
You are very sexy!!
HHNT!
~d