About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My mothers day

consisted of the following:

  • coffee
  • gift from Gabe (handmade bookmark)
  • writing
  • sleep
  • more coffee
  • TV
  • more sleep
  • more coffee
  • more TV
  • Coldstone Creamery
  • gift from Danny (decorated Coozie)
  • TV- First Wives Club
  • writing
  • pizza
  • TV- Bringing Down the House
  • more sleep TBA
I may be missing a few points of sleep or TV in there, but you get the idea.

Hope your day was equally fantastic.
Happy Mothers Day!!

1 comment:

Ayesha said...

yaa...Mother'day has its own definition for each one of us.

I celebrated it by visiting an orphanage.. sharing some time with those orphans...it was quite relaxing.

I am sure, if each one of can do our bit, we can surely help the UN in reaching its goal 4 of child health.