About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Half Nekkid Graduate.

So that's it. I'm done.
Yes, it feels as good as I was hoping.
It is such a huge relief and sense of accomplishment for me.





Happy Half Nekkid Thursday. Congratulations to my classmates.
Happy Summer to everyone.

And for those of you who never made the connection before... yes... I am her. surprised???

16 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Big congrats to you. I'm proud of you for your accomplishments.

Osbasso said...

Congratulations, Julie!! Now go make lots of money!

Ashly Star said...

Congratulations Julie! Good for you girl. =)

D-Man said...

Orsome. Big ups.

KiwiAna said...

Congratumalations!!! And cute pics!

the good doctor said...

Congrats on the accomplishment! And for being her as well. ;)

Salt and Pepper said...

Congrats...you look fantastic in your commencement attire!

HHNT!

MarcelloNYC said...

Congrats!

You look so sexy in your pics.

HHNT!

Vixen said...

Hehe.... Love you babe. SO happy and proud of you!!!

happyHNT xoxo

Greg and Sheryl said...

Congratulations! Now we're looking forward to reading about your post-graduate life. Happy HNT!

Curvaceous Dee said...

*big hug* Congratulations! I know you've been working towards this for a long time.

All your photos look amazing :)

HHNT, xx Dee

Heidi said...

congratulations!

what a great idea for HNT. you are always hot, but you just in your graduation accessories are kinky hot.

Dana said...

CONGRATULATIONS! HNT is a great way to honor the event.

Thursday's Child said...

Congrats, and I thought I recognized you, then I thought you were "her", and now I'm pleasantly surprised to find that she and you are one and the same! Will wonders never cease?! All of my faves in one person!

Vixen said...

As you know....I used you on my site.... xoxo

fairyflutters said...

Beautiful pictures, girl! And congrats on your graduation!

Can't wait to read what is next!