About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two weeks.

Two weeks people. Graduation in two weeks. It so surreal I want to throw up.


A few things have changed. I'm putting off grad school until September. It wasn't a choice really, just the way certain things have to happen. I've also decided to stay in my current major which is Health Care Adminsitration INSTEAD of public health. NOT that I'm not interested in public health, but I think I'm more passionate about patient care and what I'm doing now, and I think a Masters in Health Care Administration will be more in line with where my experience is building. It seems smarter to work my experience, and experience my work- you know??


So I will have three months off of school and while I suspect I'm going to get bored around mid July- I think I'll survive it.


Tomorrow I'm going to pick up my cap and gown. I have 1 final exam next wednesday and 3 papers and a professional portfolio to put together by Monday.


Hey, can you see that?? At the end of the tunnel. RIGHT THERE!!!


IT'S THE FUCKING LIGHT!!!!





1 comment:

Trixie said...

Told you this day would come!