About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Random Songs

I'm listening to Yahoo Radio and big hits of the 90's.

Everywhere- Tim McGraw.

But ever since you said good-bye
I've been out here on the wind
And baby you would be surprised
All the places you have been

This song just reminds me of better times. Maybe just times I imagined in my head, but never happened in real life.
A long lost love, the one that got away- fond memories of innocent times.

Holding hands.
Putting your hands in the other persons pocket.
Crossing your leg over his when you are sitting next to each other.

Simple signs of affection.

Crushes.

I think when I have a crush on someones mind, I tend to resort back to sweet tactics and gestures that fall way below the 'slut' persona that I have grown to love. I tend to appreciate a hand on the small of my back to guide me through a room. The way his hand brushes against mine when both are on a counter.

Every highway, just beyond the high beams
Right beside me
In all of my sweet dreams.
No matter where you choose to be
In my heart, I'll always see you
Everywhere.

1 comment:

Blissfully Wed said...

I love going back to where old songs take me.

Have a nice day.