About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Check me out- I'm all brilliant and stuff

So I bought this URL.

www.juliedoyaloveme.com

It was available after all the time, so I suspect that Bobby Sherman won't mind. Google will redirect from the blogspot address to the new one for a while, but you know, update your links and stuff too.

It may take a few days and there may be some gliches- but I doubt it.

I also bought another URL for the other site but that one will take longer to put together since there is more involved and I didn't use blogger for it.

Not sure if I will change much here really- but for a $10 domain for a year, well, what does it hurt right?? There may be some format changes- who the fuck knows??




Aside from the domains I bought this weekend, I also bought new white lacey panties. score.

No comments: