About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Shake it 'til the moon becomes the sun.

I don't know what the whole "Miley, Mandy" thing is about- but I loved this video. I love this kind of hip-hop dancing. It amazes me that moves can be that sharp, but still look so fluid.



---
The e-husband has gone from being in a pretty decent mood a few weeks ago, to getting sick again, to being out and out depressed. Day 6 and the most he has managed to do is move to the couch to watch the Karate Kid.
And The Karate Kid 2.

sigh

It's hard to stay cheerful when the mood in this house feels grim. Luckily I have managed to battle his bad mood with sarcasm and disdain- so you know- we're even.

No comments: