About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, May 26, 2008

TMI Tuesday

1. What lines have you used to let someone down gently.
I'm sorry- I am just not over my divorce... (yeah I was over my divorce before I even FILED for it.)

2. If I gave you $10K to waste, what would you buy.
I would plan a longer trip in NY. I'd go to London. I'd get laser eye surgery, a boob lift and veneers or whatever makes your teeth instantly perfect.

3. If I gave you $10K, but you had to spend it all on someone else, what would you buy.
I'd put a lot away for the kids for later. I couldn't waste 10K of thier money. My mom once invested the savings from us kids (at my step dads encouragement), and lost it all. She worked two jobs for YEARS to pay it all back to us. She said she never felt worse. I would put money away for the boys that would earn interest so they could get a car when they graduated from high school. That's what we got.

4. If your partner brought a double dildo to bed, you'd be ____________?
Laughing. "That's ok honey. I already have one here."

5. What sounds to you make during sex.
No shocker here. I am pretty loud and I say, "fuck" a lot.

Bonus (as in optional): Tell your worst break up story.
Worst, or maybe best. It was Christmas morning sometime in the early 90's, and Bob and I had just exchanged gifts. We had been sort of 'going through the motions' for a while. He was a nice guy, I liked him- but it was just not working and truth be told, I was already seeing someone else. So anyway- we exchange gifts, we had sex. Post coitus, I am still on top of him and I looked at him and said, "Baby I just don't think I like you anymore."

1 comment:

fairyflutters said...

LOL! Funny break up story. :D

Good answers!