About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

and it's not just cause they are my boys...



Ok, is that cute or what??? I love this picture for a few reasons. One I think we both look pretty good in it. I am not very photogenic, I usually look stoned(and really I don't ever let anyone take my picture when I'm stoned). Also, Danny looks adorable, of course.

But here's the shocker. Gabe took this picture. Gabe- the FOUR YEAR OLD. He loves to take pictures with my camera, and he uses the screen and knows how to zoom in and out. It's pretty impressive if you ask me!!! Beautiful and brilliant. And I'm not even biased.

No comments: