About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Nano Love

I wanted to buy a new CD. I wanted some new music for my iPod. Did I mention that I got a Nano for my birthday. Me, with new technology! It's awesome. I love it. I even bought an auxiliary cable so I can listen to it in my car, via my XM radio. So I decided to do what all the cool kids are doing and download songs from iTunes.

Once I logged in, I redeemed a coupon I had for 2 free itunes that I got via a two pack of Lucky Charms Cereal from Target. Then I started browsing around for music. I could have spent a FORTUNE!!!! Oh my god. But I didn't want to spend more than I would spend on a CD, so here's what I got:

Bon Jovi: (ahhh... true love lasts forever)
~Have a Nice Day
~It's My Life
~Who Says You Can't Go Home
The Cure:
~Boys Don't Cry (one of my favorite songs ever)
Depeche Mode:
~Personal Jesus (for my ibuzz)
Evanescence: (these songs just make me think about the e-husband and she's got this haunting voice)
~My Immortal
~Call Me When You're Sober
Cars Soundtrack: (For Gabe cause he loves this movie and he sings along)
~Life is a Highway (Rascal Flatts)
~Real Gone (Sheryl Crowe)
Salt N Pepa: (for driving.... I love these songs)
~Shoop
~Whatta Man
TLC: (just a good tune)
~Unpretty
Usher: (gets me feeling all freaky!)
~Yeah!

I think they will mix well on my shuffle. Yes, my musical tastes are broad. I'm a tasty broad. Something like that.

I love my ipod, almost more than I love my cell phone. yeeks. Oh, here's another picture Gabe took. I actually posed like a loser, but I was damn surprised on how it turned out.



I cropped it down a little bit. But I was impressed

---

So this morning I had two guys in my bed. One of them woke me with a kiss, and then they took turns pulling at my clothes and climbing on me. You know, I really ought to watch what I wish for. The fantasy was so much better than the reality.

1 comment:

Sideways Chica said...

Thanks for the laugh chica.

Ciao...enjoy the fantasy (or whatever!) ;)