About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HNT, blog pimpage...

Ok, so I'm gonna show off a little chest here. I got a great rack, my brothers are going to have to deal with it. I want to bring over some more traffic, and nothing brings traffic quite like cleavage, right Os?

Two things I like about this picture: My bra strap is falling off my shoulder, in true slut-style. And my shirt has panda's on it. Nothing says dead sexy, like Panda's.




Happy HNT!! Get Nekkid!!

Oh, and D-man, the nips are better now. Thanks for the consult.

12 comments:

exile said...

awwwww, your tater-tots are amidst friends here

Chelle said...

Hey...I post my tits just about every week for HNT......lol (Ok...mostly covered like you are doing....but hey!) lol GO for it!! LOL

Great picture....
HHNT :)

Alyssa said...

Good Pic!! Happy HNT girl!

Angelove said...

I like true slut-style!
HHNT

Fermus said...

Rock on chickie :) HHNT!

Leesa said...

Nice shot! HHNT :)

Sexy Butterfly said...

Great...um...shirt
hhnt

Stealth said...

I love it! and the shirt too *grin*

Nothing wrong at all with showing off the twins

:)

HHNT

Jaws said...

Nice! HHNT

Regal said...

Happy HNT! Nice photo!

LadyXandria said...

Panda's are the ultimate in sexy and I beg anyone to say different LOL. A very belated HHNT to you! :)

Atlanta Guy said...

Very nice! Happy HNT!