About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Question of the day

From Question of the Day

You've been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Your boss, your spouse (or signifcant other), the last person who called you on the telephone, or the last person who rang your doorbell? (Of course, all 4 of them are up really super duper high in the air, and the parachute is truly the only way to save them. You are safe on the ground, so there is no need to give yourself a parachute.)

Ok, I'm not even going to get into the whole how can I be on the ground and they are up in the air so how am I going to give them parachutes...thing. cause that defeats the purpose. I would give one to:
my boss- cause she's got a family
my husband- cause that's kind of a no brainer
the last person who called me- cause he's my best friend and I'd totally want to know why he was falling from the sky with my boss and my e-husband. And really, were he and my boss just trying to push him out of the plane and it went awry?

I would NOT give it to the last person who rang my doorbell, because while he was really cute, he was a guy who sold me the Los Angeles Times. 12 weeks for $15. Friday Saturday and Sunday. Three weeks ago- and I have YET to see a fucking newspaper. Thus proving that men are liars.

1 comment:

Indigo said...

I love your reply! Care to put it on my blog too?