About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!



So this is my final Holidalies post. I really enjoy blogging every day. While I'm not sure that I can do it every single day of the year, as suggested by Moviequill. Perhaps I can try it out. Even if I just post a picture, or a link to something else cool that I looked at that day. hmmmm. I realize that I do like writing. I do enjoy having somewhat of a base of people that read my blog- now, I don't know if I have that- but it's not too hard to get people to come by your blog and read it. And really, waht do I have to say that is so important anyway?

But I like interacting with people and I have 'met' a few interesting people via this medium. So perhaps I will attempt to continue daily blogging. It's a guilty pleasure that hurts nobody, kind of like my love for Dawson's Creek. It gives me quick fix of 'creativity'. I have started a second blog, with some fictional things that brew in my head. Maybe even some poetry. Back in the day I wrote poetry, but it was all "love conquers all, or it's not really love" poetry, buy I won't be writing anything like THAT.

More like "I bleed, therefore I am"- poetry.

Well, no- not that either. I would be a lousy feminist. Hell, I would like a wife to cook and clean and do my laundry. What does that make me? Certainly not a feminist. Perhaps a lesbian. Well, no- not that either. At least not today.

So I'm not sure which direction I'm going to take this blog. Perhaps I can go with the some of the daily meme's that float around. You know how I love them.

Either way, if you hung around for 30 days, thanks for bumping my stats. I hope you leave me some comments, cause I love to check out other people's blogs too!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Hope this year kicks ass for you too!

1 comment:

Andy Land said...

Blogging fun. Not blogging fun too if you are doing something else that is even more fun. ;)