About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's Half Nekkid Thursday !!!

So no, I'm not gonna get all half-nekkid here..., but it IS HNT. If you browse the web, you'll see lots of half-nekkidness on Thursday. All kinds. It's kind of a fun little 'exhibitionist' thing. So here's my first HNT. If you go to the HNT site and click on a Thursdays post, you will see all the people who have posted HNT pics, if, you know, you are into that kinda thing. I, apparently, AM.




A little neck, and my braids. I love my braids.

So have a good night. Get nekkid!!!

4 comments:

Osbasso said...

Welcome to HNT! Hope you'll keep it going!

Love your blog title! Bobby Sherman shall live forever!

Regal said...

Nice photo - Happy HNT

m_o_o_nspells said...

A great start...keep 'em coming! ;o)
HBelatedHNT!

LadyXandria said...

Glad to have you on board. HHNT!