About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dark Meat Goth chicks not allowed

Three out of three trusted commenters say that no, Ben Stiller is not hot. Perhaps I just like my men funny. (Check out D-man and Andy, they are hella funny.)

Did I say "hella funny"??

And yes Kim, I said Peace Out. I think all the cool kids must be saying it again, cause all of my 14 year old friends on myspace have lots of pictures of themselves with the Peace sign- so I figured that it was "in" again. I so want to be in. I also want to be "goth", but apparently that is reserved for young girls, oh yeah- and white girls. I am neither. You don't see alot of Indonesian goth chicks. Fuck.

Oh well, I'm still a Hot Piece of Twat for being "dark meat-35."

I'm taking a class today with another employee that is too hot for my own good. I have my hair in braids today. I love my braids. But he keeps pulling them. Something tells me I will not be making any kind of sexual harassment report about it either. Sometimes sexual harassment is just a benefit of the job. The perks around here make up for all the sick people.

Speaking of the job. Katie Couric did a piece on The Evening News last night about Signs and Symptoms of Stroke. If you missed it, click here and read. Seriously, this is not joke. click it and read. DO IT.

Tell me what you learned, I'll give you a gold star!!

2 comments:

Andy Land said...

Thanks for the linky love.

:)

LadyXandria said...

Yeah, I'm sorry to tell you but Ben Stiller is not hot at all... a very, very funny man, but not hot in the slightest. LOL :)

As for the goth thing, be one if you like. There aren't any rules for that kind of thing. You should always be true to yourself and if your self says "I wanna be goth" then do it!