About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, December 16, 2005


I thought this was a cool picture.
I stayed home from work sick today. Little germy kids got me sick!! So I decided that the office can live without me, and I took care of myself today. I took the day off, took my finals and laid on the couch for several hours. I plan on doing that for the remainder of the evening, and possible the entire weekend. Michael is feeling well and it's a perfect time for me to be sick as I think I can do it without any guilt, so I'm just going to take it easy and just NOT feel well- because I don't feel well and I rarely get the opportunity to actually BE sick because he is usually sick first, or more sick. sigh.... so while I can be sick, I will just be sick...and not try to be anything else.

No comments: